- Fixed #73, a bug affecting the update command
- Added documentation for the update command
- Changed valid core list to be read from JSON file downloaded from resen-core repo rather than hardcoded in source code
- Fixed #63, bug which caused odd behavior with progress bar when downloading cores in narrow terminal window
- Read version number from init file
- Improve documentation on mounting, bucket exporting, and Linux post-installation steps
- Fixed #14, an issue with the resen lockfile
- Add new available resen-core: 2020.1.0
- Bug fixed when importing a bucket: now tar files of mounted paths are removed after a successful import.
- Fixed bug causing enabling sudo access for user jovyan failed
- Raise exceptions added when local storage not found
- Add detection of resen running on a windows system
- If docker toolbox, change path to be the docker VM path instead of the host machine path
- Find a port that is available
- Initial release.